Thursday, May 17, 2007

just feel depressed....

hmph...wad a bad bad day!!!dis morning test bio...sejarah....and i noe it is like rotten!!!kinda feel regret in the past i din study hard n listen in class...kinda guilty...but wad to do???it is already history...but tat...nvm....dis afternoon juz received a letter tat i am goin to kuching play off for the perak next month...and i cant make it..juz knew tat i muz be loss in the game..so wad for??but decision has make...just feel reli sad bout it...hmph...even just now go 4 tennis training my fren was asking..y i dun wan to go...but i explain there ll be no one understnad my feeling but is just me!!feel so terrible...can feel tat my eyes were fill wif water...reli envy them tat they can go to perak and have fun...but i noe now i am just impossible!!!no0w,i set my aim that i am goin to practise hard for next year...i reli ll try my best!!!i wanna go next year!!and i try to forget all this sadness...and get my mind back to study!!

study???reli worse...tml has physics test n now my brain r just empty!!!dunno wad i can do now in this last minutes...anyone ll guide me???i reli hope tat i can prepare it earlier...but reli no use to regret now...rite???now i just need study study n study...all formulas have to noe how to apply it...but it is just still...I DUNNO!!at last...i am goin to give up wif it...hate of study...hate of failure...honestly i hate fail and scared..imagine i have to face my mom wif my poor result...HO DARE ME???it was just totally nervous n scared for the tml test...but no use....!!!

today i feel reli so depressed...dissapointed...n full of sadness...reli hope tat today ll quickly just get over n start a new day again...but...i cant control!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do u wanna say??just pour it out!