Friday, January 9, 2009

i failed...ha!!

whoo...today i had attend the 3rd lessons for chemistry for tis week...b4 attend the lessons i had to kept me active as i almost slept in class for the previous 2 lessons..so i end up keep laughing all d way during d chemis lesson...haha..

n..the teacher ask us to do exp today...as now the exp we have to do it individually...oh my...when i heard it i was so terrified..ha!!i never do an experiment of my own..coz previously i always depend on other ppl as we always do it in group...so normally the teacher talk we talk too...but now...

haha...the first time i was so attentive i listen to the teacher on how to do it...i had to listen as today we were doin titration...worse still..i had forgot!!!

i failed when i did my first exp..but luckily the end of lessons d teacher said tt we ll do it on mon again as today was juz a practice...so relieved!!!

sooo...hope tt i ll hav an accurate result on monday n able to differentiate orange n yellow as i was confused today!!!

6 comments:

  1. haha, how nostalgic! yeap, that's college alright. They're giving you a taste of uni life =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. orange and yellow?? how come you cant differentiate them? ah!! play play play during secondary la! now you know... ahahaha!

    but nevermind la.. you're still better than me. my gang of ladies and i nearly burnt the lab last time that kui leng was so angry and i think he swore not to let us doing the experiments liao. ahahaha!

    so how's life? seems so far so good!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    u are Amelia from Jawahir right?
    The new intake girl.
    by the way
    I am Yao Shun from Nadza
    Nice to meet u
    juz want to ask whether u gt friendster, facebook and msn account.
    if gt may I know..
    u can add me in my msn:kys13a@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    u are Amelia from Jawahir right?
    The new intake girl.
    by the way
    I am Yao Shun from Nadza
    Nice to meet u
    juz want to ask whether u gt friendster, facebook and msn account.
    if gt may I know..
    u can add me in my msn:kys13a@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ssp--haha...indeed thr is a little tasate of uni life...

    emilio-u noe y i play play play??coz learn from u lo...my senior!!haha...a good role model...but i success in my following exp lo..my life tired but okay..

    KHAW--how u noe me o??i tink 2 days ago i saw u after we had our dinner..nice to meet u too...btw, how to link urself to my blog o??hu told u??hee..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course there is a way la . I found it myself but I dun ask other people lol.
    if u dun mind, seriously we can become friends la.
    juz I want to know ur msn, or frinedster or facebook.
    or if u are ok, u can add me lol.
    thx......

    ReplyDelete

what do u wanna say??just pour it out!