Saturday, August 14, 2010

keep on believing...

results were out 2 days ago....i could not get what i want. so, of course i could not deny that i felt so upset!!!am still waiting for the result for my 2 math paper...this time i really hope that i can make it...i really really hoping for it...but, anyway i know that upset will bring me no where...everyone told me that i will be okay. people who care about me out there don't need to worry bout me so much...i am fine=) thank you so much to my friends who had comforted me that day especially yong and ''the king'', i will not feel better without you guys..Now, i would like to believe in miracles that will happen to me, believe in God and have faith in Him. So, i am no longer upset now cause i cant change the fact out there...


Mr Lai had forwarded and email to me yesterday morning....and now it is in my favourite verse list..
''Fear not for I am with you, do not be sad for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, I help you, I will raise you up with my power hand''
Isaiah 41:10

just keep believing....*smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do u wanna say??just pour it out!